• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rusty's or TNT Customs

newXJ

NAXJA Forum User
Does anyone have anythign to say about Rusty's offroad new radius arm suspension system, it looks pretty good. I am going to purchase the TnT Y-link or Rusty's kit very soon.

I have read alot of good posts about the TNT y-link, but nothing about the rusty's setup.

there is a reason you've never seen anything posted about the rusty's kit.......I don't even think it's even in the same league as the TNT kit. Like comparing harbor freight and snap on.

rustys = crap

search anything; bumpers, lift kits, steering box brace, track bar, etc.. every time Rusty is brought up, ITS ALL CRAP and COMPLAINTS

why doesnt my bumper fit?:dunno:

my track bar is hitting my oil pan!:explosion

my steering box brace doesnt fit!:dunce:

they shipped me the wrong parts!:gee:

i bent my sh!tty a$$ tow hook bracket!:puke:

Buy TNT or GO HOME

I have heard of people who wheel lots of rustys parts and guys who wheel whole kits and dig it, most/many say its all they have used, so hard to say they are well versed in whats out there. Often you dont get the right parts, and or many hardware is missing. Sounds like a pain in the arse.

Cant say i heard or read anything bad about TNT. Like mentioned rustys is maybe better than harbour freight lol they are like the tools at pep boys, murrys etc, and tnt is snap on

If you have the cash for TNT and its not a price issue for you its a no brainer, go with the TNT

I'd say if you want to compare something alittle more comparable, I'd look at Rock Krawler and TNT Customs! Those 2 are alittle closer to choice from. Rusty's doesnt have the best track record on parts.

TNT all the way! If you buy the Rustys kit start saving your money so you can upgrade it when the crap starts failing. Its better/cheaper to do it right the first time then get it right on the second. Plus they are just good people to deal with. Search on ANY forum about Rustys stuff and make your own conclusion.

Bob at TNT Customs goes above and beyond to make sure *EVERY* customer walks away happy, at more or less any cost. You will not find a vendor who stands taller and prouder behind his product.

And the TNT kit is worth standing behind. If I were to go radius arms, I would not CONSIDER another kit.

Back