• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Where is everyone planning on staying?

jester1084

NAXJA Member #1189
I'll probably be gracing one of the hotel/motels with my prescence. I'm figuring I should be nice to the girlfriend since when we go it'll be our 1-yr anniversary. (For those of you that remember I would be "Brittany's driver")

Mike

I'll be camping near wherever the campfire is. If the weather isn't too bad, I'll do a tent, if it is, my son and I will sleep in the Jeep.

scoobyxj said:

Actually, I'm seriously considering camping in my van.
Hopefully driving to Flat Nasty Wednesday, wheel Thursday, head home Friday, then head to Maui Saturday...

I'll be tent camping ... except I'll not be sleeping on the ground anymore (I'll be on a cot). Depending on where everyone else is staying, I'm planning on setting up in the camping area there at FlatNasty.

BTW Mike ... I appreciate you signing your post ... It helps me remember your name! :D

jester1084 said:
... (For those of you that remember I would be "Brittany's driver")

Mike

Les

The Holiday Inn Express in Salem is probably one of the nicest ones i have stayed in, its right on the highway to get to flat nasty...and my points invite me to a free stay!

Getting a little closer so I thought I would bring this to the top. I think we will be staying at Flat Nasty. I assume this is where the nightly campfire will be? We are staying in our van again so I think this will be fine.

Kim

Ok, I see there is quite a few people staying at Barton's and hotels. Just wondering if some people are staying at Flat Nasty or are most going other places?
Since firewood is free at Flat Nasty is this were the nightly campfire will be?
Just trying to figure out what the plan is.

Kim

85xjwoody said:
Ok, I see there is quite a few people staying at Barton's and hotels. Just wondering if some people are staying at Flat Nasty or are most going other places?
Since firewood is free at Flat Nasty is this were the nightly campfire will be?
Just trying to figure out what the plan is.

Kim

I don't think the CF spot is at any certain location right now. I'm sure seanR will survey the lay of the land and report back with his infinate wisdom. (Sean is arriving wayyyyyy early to visit Lar's brother.) Don't sweat the little stuff Kim.:cheers:

Hale

Logically, the campfire will be wherever the firewood is. I doubt we will decide to load it up and move it. I'd also guess that, since Ron is expecting us, he will have it located in a pretty good spot for these festivities ... probably somewhere in the campground.

HTH ...

Les

I Proclaim the fire be at FN campground!
Ron is expecting us.

Besides, I don't want you bastards setting fire to, warping, or other wise damaging my rolling Ramada again!

seanR said:
I Proclaim the fire be at FN campground!
Ron is expecting us.

Besides, I don't want you bastards setting fire to, warping, or other wise damaging my rolling Ramada again!

3rded.

I can leave and sleep in peace if I want.....in my nice warm and cozy trailer house.
:rof:

Hale

bshaw said:

It's going to be 50+ degrees you puzziez. The tent is where it's at.

Dirk Pitt said:
It's going to be 50+ degrees you puzziez. The tent is where it's at.

Looks like your tent may be wet.

Hale

Back