• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Stolen XJ in Seattle (please look!)

dr drae

NAXJA Forum User
My Jeep was stolen sometime b/w 11pm and 5:30am this morning in the Seattle area near UW Stadium. Please call me IMMEDIATELY if you see it. Four25 - Six81 - 9939.
Details on the rig: http://www.pnwjeep.com/Members/Aaron_I.html
the huge PNWJeep sticker was on it when it was stolen.
burger2.jpg

myjunk1.jpg

newsig.jpg

Avanteone said:
I'll put up the same offer here I did on PNWJeep. I'll start /w $100 for any info leading to it's recovery.

J

That's a slick Jeep too. Sorry to hear about it. Hopefully you get it back before they can do anything with it. On another note, John you've got to be one of the nices guys I know. Not often to you find someone offering a reward for the recovery of another person's ride.

Again, good luck with it's recovery.

Luckily, the axles were NOT inside, and they're also not at my house just in case the culprit is an internet predator SOB, I'll keep that location concealed until they're complete

posted on WATTORA:

"I might have seen that this morning in Kent, but I couldn't get turned around fast enough to see. By the time I got up there where he was, it was gone. He was not driving slow either. Not sure, so don't take my word on it.:dontknow:"

One of my good friends put the word out to his guys on the Bellevue SWAT team, got the undercovers looking too. Also had a friend add to the pot, $500 reward now. THANK YOU to all who are looking!!!

dr drae said:
posted on WATTORA:

"I might have seen that this morning in Kent, but I couldn't get turned around fast enough to see. By the time I got up there where he was, it was gone. He was not driving slow either. Not sure, so don't take my word on it.:dontknow:"

Depending on how close attention he was paying, that might have been me this morning. I was all over Kent trying to get past the goofballs. No, I wasn't pussyfooting around with the throttle, either. ;)

Unique features to look for:

black powdercoated THOR guards, most are painted
black powdercoated C-Rok rear bumper, comes bare from C-Rok
Custom internal roll cage, had padding on it when stolen
RRO extended rock sliders w/grip tape on top
RockIt Ch8.25 diff skid
Top Hat roof rack, not many roof racks running around w/the raingutter sliders

Wow that sucks I will keep my eyes peeled.

THANK YOU GUYS!
other things to watch for, maybe on CL...

60gig iPod, white, clear case
blue old school hi lift w/black handle (actual hi lift brand)
spare set of D30 axle shafts, ujoints tack welded in place
craftsman mechanics tool kit
come-along, unused
TMAX tow strap, tree saver, winchline extension, and snatch block

warn XD9000 (winch hook has spring loaded/hinged retainer, not standard open style)
ARB front bumper (sides trimmed for clearance, bottle opener)
(4) 35x12.5x15 MTR's, center two rows siped
on standard jeep lug soft 8 black steel wheels

You've got pair of eyes here looking for your jeep from everett to seattle everyday during my commute, and all trips in between. Like most of us here...we can spot a lifted XJ pretty damn easy, so let's hope we see it. Best of luck man.

99greenjeeper said:
Like most of us here...we can spot a lifted XJ pretty damn easy, so let's hope we see it. Best of luck man.

Aint that the truth.

Got an eye out down here for ya bro.

99greenjeeper said:
Like most of us here...we can spot a lifted XJ pretty damn easy, so let's hope we see it. Best of luck man.
Yeah, this one is easy to spot, has the top hat rack like IXNAY's, ARB front bumper, THOR quarterguards, C-Rok rear bumper, etc...

Sorry to hear about your rig. I'll be looking around Bellevue/Eastside - shouldn't be too hard to spot your rig (looks similar to mine!) Hang in there.

Richard

Back