• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NAXJA Militia Newsletter

Someone has been watching "Future Weapons" on the Discovery Channel.:thumbup:

GI-John said:
Someone has been watching "Future Weapons" on the Discovery Channel.:thumbup:

Freakin sexy! Then the 4" thick concrete turned to ruble before exploding two melons. One of which he didn't even hit with a round! I love it. I can only imagine the pricetag.

Edit: And 5 accurate rounds in 1.5 seconds.

i'll stick with a saw, i love that thing.

GreenbeltXJ said:
i'll stick with a saw, i love that thing.

Either you have a brand new SAW or you are delusional.

We have turned in several SAW's for bad bolts, and general piece-of- shittedness.

Gimme a 240B....better yet, an MGS
DSCF3255.jpg

is that a different version of the Stryker or somethign ? we have some here at Ft Richardson but havent seen many around since they moved hte bulk of them to Ft Wainright and they all just got back

PolishX said:
is that a different version of the Stryker or somethign ? we have some here at Ft Richardson but havent seen many around since they moved hte bulk of them to Ft Wainright and they all just got back

It's the Mobile Gun System. There are very few of them in service right now. 105 MM of pure fun.

mud1059 said:
Constantina wire if you want to be technical. Not much fun either way.

Concertina wire is the correct name for that stuff. Near and dear to an MP's heart. ;)

Constantine wire is what you find in single strand with razors on top of a fenceline. :D Concertina is a double strand rolled wire that stacks like the stuff in the pic.

I miss my physical security work. :(

mud1059 said:
I'm a countrymen who still believes in his second ammendment, along with 2/3 of the NWC I've noticed. As such I wanted to post this:

http://world.guns.ru/sniper/sn67-e.htm

Matt, I expect it to be on the first run after it's public release. And you-minus a M3.
Hahaha! Nice, Paul. If I got that I'd have three weapons with relationships SOCOM. :)

Not sure I could give up the M, though. Being able to deploy 330 hp on a daily basis is hard to replace with a rifle. :D

-----Matt-----

i like MK-19's and 240H's personally. 50 cals are cool but i cant mount it on my acft:(

plus i just like blowing stuff up.

Back