• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Goat Mt. Feb 10... anyone interested?

milosfreedom

NAXJA Forum User
I wanna do a goat mt. run feb 10 or 11th. i'm not sure if we should head up hillockburn rd. or go up outside colton... i'll need to check it out. either way people can meet at estacada ranger station. I'll post directions if people need em.

he was at the M&G...where were you?

sounds like i may be heading up there this weekend with some friends. i might make this trip as well. depends on my progress on installing my new goodies. will let ya know as we get closer.

I would definately be interested, depending on if it were the 10th or the 11th

I will probably go, if anyone else is going up there this weekend I would be more than willing to go also. I live in Boring but have never been up there except to pull someone else out.

estacada ranger station, 595 NW Industrial Way, Estacada OR. 97023. sorry i havn't posted sooner, had computer problems and just found out my wife's pregnet... i've been busy. the ranger station is probably the best place to meet. it's easy to find and close to hillockburn rd. let me know what you think

I think sunday the 11th so the saturday workers, if there is any, can go. I know the mt. pretty well but mt buddy knoes it alot better. he'll be there in his xj if he gets his 4 wheel drive problem figured out. if not he's coming with me.

Back