• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

FiFo.... Keepin it real.

KarlVP

NAXJA Forum User
dsc02841uk7.jpg

I was backing up and rubbed against the tree you can see just in front of me in the picture. The fiberglass front end just couldn’t hold together. Like Karl said we used a tow strap to hold it in place and continued wheeling. Cool part is that since the wiring harness is on the driver side all the lights still work. That night I drove home like that, head lights worked, though their aim was a little off!

Avanteone said:
Where's the spare parts Jeep you were towing in the other picture? hahahaha

J

I left it at home, you know how it goes, when you bring it you don't need it and when you need it you don't bring it.

Luckily I have tube on order to build my cage with. Now I just have to get KarlVP to help me build one. The last cage he built was for a TJ and it is some high quality work. I can't wait to get started on mine. First step he suggested is to plate the Uni-frame, which I'm hoping to get started on next Sunday.

Back