PDA

View Full Version : FiFo.... Keepin it real.

KarlVP
January 13th, 2007, 23:52
http://img245.imageshack.us/img245/6559/dsc02841uk7.jpg

JBweld
January 14th, 2007, 00:02
Whoa! That's at neat trick! How did that happen?

2xtreme
January 14th, 2007, 00:29
HOW do you do that!!!!

Wow.

Michael

KarlVP
January 14th, 2007, 00:32
HOW do you do that!!!!

Wow.

Michael

You do that at the Goalpost on sac-up At Reiter Trails.

I almost fell down laughing.

The greatest thing is, all his headlights and blinkers still work, we just strapped it up and you can't tell the difference.

XJCasper
January 14th, 2007, 02:16
Josh wants to hang that front end on his wall.

FiFo
January 14th, 2007, 17:13
I was backing up and rubbed against the tree you can see just in front of me in the picture. The fiberglass front end just couldn’t hold together. Like Karl said we used a tow strap to hold it in place and continued wheeling. Cool part is that since the wiring harness is on the driver side all the lights still work. That night I drove home like that, head lights worked, though their aim was a little off!

WheelinJR
January 14th, 2007, 19:36
you should velcro it back on, then the next time it tears off, you can just stick it back on.

Avanteone
January 15th, 2007, 09:59
Where's the spare parts Jeep you were towing in the other picture? hahahaha

J

FiFo
January 15th, 2007, 18:46
Where's the spare parts Jeep you were towing in the other picture? hahahaha

J

I left it at home, you know how it goes, when you bring it you don't need it and when you need it you don't bring it.

Luckily I have tube on order to build my cage with. Now I just have to get KarlVP to help me build one. The last cage he built was for a TJ and it is some high quality work. I can't wait to get started on mine. First step he suggested is to plate the Uni-frame, which I'm hoping to get started on next Sunday.