• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

aux fan wiring ?

racr991

NAXJA Forum User
I want to wire up my aux fan to a toggle switch in the cab. Those who have already done this can you post up how you did it and if you can post up pics that would be even better.
I did try searching and couldnt come up with anything.
Thanks

I wired my electric fan up through a switch in the cab like your talking about. You will want to wire it up through a relay. Look up "relay wiring" or "aux lighting" in the search menu. I found a good wiring diagram that shows how to wire up a relay and switch. You will wire the fan up the same way that you wire up the lights, but rater then running the lead to the lights, you simply run it to the fan. It is the basic installation of a Bosch style relay into a wiring system. I am at work right now so I dont have time to do a search for you, but that is how I wired my fan and it works great. Sorry I am not of more help, but this will get you started in the right direction. Hope this helps ya out....

Back