• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

What would you say to Beadlocks for $175?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dan Fredrickson

NAXJA Forum User
How about $175 shipped?:confused1 That will be for 15" Locks and lets try it for a month and see what you guys can do to the volume, if we sell enough to keep my cost low I will continue this price, this is for a set of 4 inners and 4 outers, 15".

beadlocks.jpg

These are very Plain Jane locks, no pretty patterns or cutouts, they are laser cut & 1/4" thick. The 15" have 33 holes. Prices will be $15 higher as they get larger simply because they use more material, 16" will be $190 (they have 36 holes), 16.5" will be $205 (they have 39 holes), & the 17" need to be $220 because they get into another sheet of steel. This shipping can only be to the lower 48 for this price so if you are somewhere else call first. No discounts can apply to this low price, but always remember the NAXJA 10% discount when you buy anything else.

Dan Fredrickson
www.ruffstuffspecialties.com
Your Fabrication Parts Source

Last edited:
Mine look like crap after a year of use.....I will weld up a few over the weekend but they look like ordinary Beadlocks with more holes!

I am getting a better program from UPS Tuesday so lets wait til then for the Hawaii price however it should be only about $15 more.....

It is simply lucky. My biggest cutter got a job making 1000 disk's a month that are nearly the same size as the center of the ring, so if we can sell them we can keep this price very fair because we have virtually no waste.

Normally we try and use the centers for lots of stuff, however 80 sets = 640 12" disks! Thats alot of odds and ends.......too much, therefore the normal substantially higher price.

i just picked some of these up and cant wait to get them!!!!

I think your order made it an even 60 sets in less than 2 weeks, just to give fair warning, we can only produce ~110 sets a month. The reason we have a limit at this price is these are kind of riding piggy back on another order my cutter has for 1000 disks tht are just about the exact same size as the rings ID, therefore we have zero waste! That is why we were able to lower our price in the first place......

This is a silly question but how do you install these things? I always thought bead locks were part of the wheel, I didn't know you could add them.

Thanks,
Chadd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back