• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

mounting beadlocks

Smittty9785

NAXJA Forum User
just got a new set of beadlocks and installed the rings. dont want to air up yet until the bolts are torqued to the correct specs. anyone know the torque specs for the bolts please let me know thanks.

they are steel and they are 32 bolt.. when rims came in boxes. a little disappointed. just wrapped with paper not much padding. scratched a little from the monster staples they put in the top of the box. and also not a single piece of paper in either of the boxes... torqued them to 12 ft lbs hopefully thast should do..

Allied 32 or 36 call for 12 and 15 being the max. About the scratched paint, paint doesn't keep the tire on the rim. What brand wheel did you buy?

caglezxj said:
Allied 32 or 36 call for 12 and 15 being the max. About the scratched paint, paint doesn't keep the tire on the rim. What brand wheel did you buy?
yea im not pissed about the paint because THEY ARE GONNA GET SCRATCHED, trail rig only. i would just rather scratch them myself. bought them brand new expect them to look it. but they are eaton 32 bolt. look 100% identical to the allied rock 8's. $150 each, couldnt pass..http://www.ntwonline.com/acb/showdetl.cfm?&DID=48&Product_ID=2201&CATID=11

caglezxj said:
BTW just looked at your link.. TORC. nice rig you got. noticed you build custom cages. im not that highly skilled at making my own cage.BUT. i am trying to find someone who can poosibly build one for me. i do have rock rails and front and rear bumpers. i just pretty much want to make tubing bent with the fenders. connecting the bumpers to rickrails. ultimately building a full cage but i think that will do for a while.

Back