• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

White gauges

bcmaxx

NAXJA Forum User
Hello all, I got a pdf. file for white gauges for my xj found at http://www.go.jeep-xj.info/ (really cool site),well worth what I paid, I just have an improvement to make it look a little better when installed. After printing out a few copies on paper and having them laminated as instructed I wasn't quite happy- it looked like I did it myself- not as crisp and clean ,I called a sign shop and had them print it off on brilliant white vinyl and add a clear scratch and uv protector, wow what a difference!The result is a proffesional looking aftermarket white gauge cluster conversion.

I think CDM was referring to the price of the "brilliant white vinyl and add a clear scratch and uv protector."

I printed mine out on high gloss picture paper from Office Depot and super glued them to my gauges. Looks good. Cameraphone picks, sorry.
1393923901492902lp6.jpg

1393546353972902nk6.jpg

Mutant_Xj said:
should go to GO JEEPS website and buy it

Thankyou for stating that. ;)

You think I put in enough effort into the gauges and my site that they wouldn't want to screw me out of $10?

BRIANHO13 said:
How many horse power does this add?

From what I've read horsepower gains are minimal at best. However, with the added white brilliance, your offroad traction capibilities will increase almost two fold in some cases. This added traction coupled with a FIPK and a FOX racing sticker across the front passanger side corner of your hood, you could possibably see improvements in on road handling as well. YRMV.

Hale

Last edited:
Haleyes said:
From what I've read horsepower gains are minimal at best. However, with the added white brilliance, your offroad traction capibilities will increase almost two fold in some cases. This added traction coupled with a FIPK and a FOX racing sticker across the front passanger side corner of your hood, you could possibably see improvements in on road handling as well. YRMV.

Hale

I always forget about the fox sticker....thanks Hale.

My total cost was $35.oocnd including purchasing the image, worth it to me anyways and looks great. I think I paid $90 cnd for white gauges for my other Ride.and no sharezies!

BRIANHO13 said:
How many horse power does this add?

haha. You know sometimes I wish people could just post usefull information and not flame an informative thread.

Anyway, The white gauges have a better night visibility over the black. Yeah, some people don't care about that, well we don't want to hear it. We like it, leave the thread for others who like it. It's an easy mod that can be had for as little as $11 including the purchase from Go-Jeep.

BigG said:
haha. You know sometimes I wish people could just post usefull information and not flame an informative thread.

:bawl:

Sometimes I wish people like you could:
A.. Just relax, take a deep breath and realize this is just the fawkin' internet.
B. Take a damn joke without getting your panties pulled up the crack of your azz.

Hale

Back