• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

seat cover..

not familiar with them i dont like that they dont cover the whole seat, by the time my seat is ragged enough to need a cover i dont want to see its nasty worn out edges poking through my brand new cover

i am ordering these tommarrow for my astro van. You have to call the custom order shop to make sure you get the exact seat they are tailored to your year and trim level.

also the price is listed incorrectly online they are $119 they are 500 denier cordura the stuff they make boots out of and army duffle bags, tough stuff.

http://www.cabelas.com/cabelas/en/templates/product/standard-item.jsp?id=0034393521816a&navCount=1&podId=0034393&parentId=cat20125&masterpathid=&navAction=jump&cmCat=search-cat20125&catalogCode=XG&rid=&parentType=index&indexId=cat20125&hasJS=true

i have seen those from Cabellas, we had em on our work truck,
i just didn't like how loose fitting they were.

the material is strong though.

Fantobacon said:
i have seen those from Cabellas, we had em on our work truck,
i just didn't like how loose fitting they were.

the material is strong though.

hmmm you seen any that style that you liked that were better fitting since maybe you have been looking longer than me i will hold off the order for maybe a better tailored one that is a nicer fit. Any recomendations ?

wet okekes or whatever they are called are a real tight fit..wet suit material.

i didn't like the price though.

Fantobacon said:
wet okekes or whatever they are called are a real tight fit..wet suit material.

i didn't like the price though.

yeah no kidding. Darn i already knew about wet okele for like 5 years if they were cheaper i would already have them.

i read that you can take them off and wash them in the machine..and that they give some kind of wet suit cleaner stuff.

JeepDawg said:
I heard Wet Okeles smell.
They do. Smell like barf when you install 'em and the smell doesn't really go away. Had 'em in my T-100 and finally ditched 'em. Didn't clean real well either. They were a snug fit though.

Probably no problem in an open top vehicle, which is why the made 'em for CJs, etc. first.

Nevada City Sparky said:
They do. Smell like barf when you install 'em and the smell doesn't really go away. Had 'em in my T-100 and finally ditched 'em. Didn't clean real well either. They were a snug fit though.

Probably no problem in an open top vehicle, which is why the made 'em for CJs, etc. first.

never had them but with all that plastic and rubber its needs to "off gas" like new carpet i expect. After awhile all the gasses and fumes will have been emitted, and then smell like nothing.

The real question is there a half way decent fitting cloth seat cover ?

Back