• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Hangover hellrun

lorax81

NAXJA Forum User
Did anyone make it to the Hangover hellrun in st helens? I was there and saw lots of xjs and was wondering if anyone got any good pics. I have been lookin for pics of this years event but have had no luck as of yet. if someone could point me in the direction that would be kewl

there was alot of jeeps but more flat fenders and cj than xjs . however my xj went everywhere the overbuilt chevys and fords went and pulled my fair share of them out after they broke or got stuck. the only place i couldnt go was the big mud bog and that thing swallowed a mopar with 52 inch tractor tires. personally i like my jeep not full of sloppy bunker mud

Who puts this event together?
What was there?

Michael

a guy named grant ross puts the event together its on 37 private acres all types of rigs show up from old flat fenders to jacked up hybrid toyota/international/chevy crosses on 50 inch tractor tires. there is usually 2 runs a year one on new years one sometime in feb. to make the county happy he has to wait 60 days to let all the mud wash off pitsburg road. if you do decide to go to this i suggest chaining up i did and i could go anywhere even places the big boy couldnt get traction my chains would dig and grab.

www.sthelensmudrun.com <--------cut and paste and it'll take you there

webshots has some good pics of the last few years nothing of this years tho. just search mud run and u should be able to find it

Now THAT is better. Now we all know what you are talking about!

Looks interesting. Looks like a lot of cleaning up after the event!!

There is a XJ on the front page with what must be about 12" of lift.

Any photos of your rig? Stats?

Michael

i didnt have my camera at the event but i know im on a couple of peoples home videos. and every year there is a video put out of the event. i started this thread to see if anyone was there and was taking any pics there was alot of cjs and xjs there.
my rig is a mostly stock 90 xj
4.5 rough country
33 12.5 15 wildcountry
little bit of cuttin in the front
alot of rubbin in the back
chained up i can go almost anywhere

Back