• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

high steer

klcs

NAXJA Forum User
I was thinking of getting th tera flex high steer knuckle,and sams off road drag link and tie rod. Are there any better or easer opp.

Research wj knuckle or wj brake swap. It may not be easier, but definitally better.
If you have deep pockets and plan on keeping your dana 30, look at down east off-road.

http://www.downeastoffroad.com/HIGHSTEER.htm

yes rustsys offers a complete kit for 490$ but its a lot of work i built my own with hymes and dom tubeing it cots about 150$ in materials and its a lot of labor. if you can fab and wled its easy but just rember its your steering and your life deponds on it!here is a pic of my home made hysteer. also you have to drill out your knucles i went with 3/4" hymes w/5/8" hole and grade 8 bolts also the pitman arm was drilled out to 5/8" with a hyme joint you have to cut off your track bar mount and relocate it as well as your sway bar mounts "it you keep them" good luck!

jeep3.jpg
jeep2.jpg

Back