• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Whats your prefered bumpers F/R?

muchos189

NAXJA Forum User
I'm wanting to purchase a front and rear bumper by the end of this week and I have a spending limit of $700 counting shipping. Help me out and tell me what your choices would be and why.

I have been looking real close at the bumpers on Nates4x4.com. They seem to be pretty strong and won't come off in the middle of a hard tug. Plus I like the idea of buying from a smaller shop mainly because of quality control and to "help out the small guy".

I was thinking about a whinch mount bumper so I will have a little room to grow when the bank account allows me to.
96 sport

Thanks

Last edited:
JCR Offroad. I know alot of people think they are a big shop and they really aren't.
I run their stuff and am very pleased with all of it.

www.jcroffroad.com

Hale

I'm going to be picking up a JCR stage 4 and a rigid co rear once Terry gets back to me with eta and total :)

www.c-rok.com is definately worth checking out, super solid, amazing build quality & fit & it has built on quarter panel protection. It already saved me this weekend at Big Bear.
Plus they have a very functional tire carrier that works with it.

jeepnuts311 said:
is C-Rok still around? i saw a thread around here a while back where he sold the rig, which is very sad. but is the company still going strong?

-Tim

Yeah, its still going. I just picked up rear bumper about 1 month ago & am waiting for my tire carrier to arrive in a couple of weeks.:D

mattyj074 said:
www.c-rok.com is definately worth checking out, super solid, amazing build quality & fit & it has built on quarter panel protection. It already saved me this weekend at Big Bear.
Plus they have a very functional tire carrier that works with it.

I agree, the Crok bumpers are sweet. I have them front and back along with the tire carrier. The tire carrier does sit very high and keeps the tire out of the way. However you will not be able to see you the center of your back window.

I decided to go with C-Rok because Greg the owner lives about 15 minutes away from me. I stopped in and checked out all of his products. Very Beefy and built great.

bowhunter said:

Yep working with AJ right now on a front bumper. Definately priced well and the fact that you can change the design to what fits your idea's is what sold me on AJ.

I ordered a JCR Stage 2 front winch bumper. I like the way it drops down in the middle thus lowering the winch and not restricting air flow through the grille as much as some of the other designs. Brian is also doing a mod for me to attach a stowmaster tow bar. $525 shipped.

What ever you decide, I would definitely recommend going to the list of vendors page, purchase from one of them and tell them when ordering you saw their ad on NAXJA.

Just my opinion.

Tom

Back