• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

XJ chopping

esmelter

NAXJA Forum User
i plan on chopping the back off my xj this spring and was wondering what you guys used to enclose it, i was thinking of getting a custom soft top type thing made. can you guys post some pics of what you did thanks

ya i can help !!!!! there is this thing called a search button at the top of the page in the header,use it.you will be surprised how many times this has been covered.

don't take this the wrong way i'm not trying to be rude or a dick but this as well as many other subjects have been covered before over and over again.

i'll even be nice enough to do the search for you

i'll also be so nice as to answer your question .most that do this use a Comanche cab half to close in the rear section.while others go and get some canvas made up from say a boat top maker

lol if everyone stopped posting about subjects that have been talked about before , there would be no posts.

no there would still be plenty of posts just a cut back in new threads.which is fine the subject has been covered over and over on this board. as far as this persons question it could easily be answered on his own by just doing a search.

Back