• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Where is XJ..TJ..MJ Found ?

parkeruph

NAXJA Forum User
Would that be the first 2 letters in the VIN.?
My 2000 looks like IJ, (ij) Don't know what my 93 is, It's been covered with snow for about a week now. Thanks!

xj tj yj cj jk mj? mb and any other letters I didn't mention are just model letters,they wil not be found in the VIN.

Is there actually some place like door jamb or under the hood placard, label, tag that would give the model info?
I looked at all of those but didn't see anything familar but then I didn't really know that I should be looking for a model #.
I was asuming that Cherokee Sport was the model. Sure would like to know what class mine are in. Thanks for the answers to this point guys.

The only place where I've actually seen the letters "XJ" on the entire vehicle is on the emissions label on the firewall.

But yeah, all Cherokees, as we know them, are XJs.

xjohnnyc said:
The only place where I've actually seen the letters "XJ" on the entire vehicle is on the emissions label on the firewall.

But yeah, all Cherokees, as we know them, are XJs.

my mj has the same on the firewall too. XJ, but its an MJ :greensmok

Back