• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rustys flares

SKIM

NAXJA Forum User
I just got my new fender flares, I have seen the other posts where every one said that thery are supper brittle. They must make them out of some thing different know cuz they are really flexable and bendy I mean I can twist them around pretty good. Anyway you guys have any tips on the best way to put them on.

Thanks

huh they must have released thier new design...i know on their website it says they will be coming out with more fexibable ones

ddeadserious said:
fexibable?:confused1:)
sorry i put an extra ib in there

There are instrustions on rustys website

Yeah, i saw the same this on the Rusty's site. They say that there current flares will break if hit hard but a new flair with more flex will be comming out soon.

nope, runnin rustys flares in the front and the only way to brake'em is to rip them clean off.still would have a hard time doing that.just trim the fenders and i mean make it worth it the fist time and drill and rivet. havin a extra set of hands is best to get started as you want to line them up then draw a line at the spot you want them.start in the middle and work your way out simetaneously on each side from center to each side.i wish i would of used chrome or stainless rivets instead of the painted as the paint does chip.

Here are the pics of the fender flares I only got the front two for now dont have the cash for all and dont really need the back anyways. click on them to make bigger

Last edited:
so are these the flexy ones

Back