• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

looking for cheap cherokee or yj missing a 4.o

you must be a wheeler and a dealer. You always selling or buying xj's

rubiconrescue said:
looking for a cheap cherokee or jeep with no motor or maybe no trans

my buddy ben has a couple in Memphis one needs a mtr the other needs a whole new front axle
- he said 1500 for both a couple weeks ago...
both are 90sumpthins/4x4s
one with the bad mtr is a limited with leather
- the other is a sport thats prettywell beaten- 4" lift w/32"bfgS (it had to be dragged off the trails past summer at hotsprings)

not a dealer i just like xjs

looking more local. xj's/mj's. an xj with an old school 4head light clip would be cool! : )

I've got a 4 headlight grill and headlight bezils...but not the whole header panel. I've got some wrecked xj's here at the shop...but nothing with titles. Guess I'm not much help at all. :)

JLane99XJ said:
my buddy ben has a couple in Memphis one needs a mtr the other needs a whole new front axle
- he said 1500 for both a couple weeks ago...
both are 90sumpthins/4x4s
one with the bad mtr is a limited with leather
- the other is a sport thats prettywell beaten- 4" lift w/32"bfgS (it had to be dragged off the trails past summer at hotsprings)

Find out how much he wants for the one with the blown motor. And if it has a title, and what year it is. I am interested in it. Pictures would be good also.

caglezxj said:
Find out how much he wants for the one with the blown motor. And if it has a title, and what year it is. I am interested in it. Pictures would be good also.

i'll see if i can get a hold of him.. he works in gadsden, but he is home(memphis) for the holidays

Tell your friend to get some pic's on both. I very interested in both or either or. Sounds like a decent deal. I starting to collect and rebuild XJ's sounds like some good parts.

Thanks
Dyslexic Alabama Bill

i got a greeen 95 with no motor. it is in pretty good shape and everything else works fine except the motor. it was my first xj until the motor quit. i did have a 3 in lift with 31's on it but took off the lift when the motor quit. still have it though if interested.
Concord, NC

Back