• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

LCA Angles w/ 4.25-4.50" Lift

XJoshua

NAXJA Forum User
Im starting my plans on a lift that I dont plan to do until July 2007, but I find advanced planning and pack ratting keeps the prices down ultra low.

Im debating short arms vs. radius long arms for a 4.25-4.50" lift. Does anyone have the angles the LCAs are at when just sitting on short and long arms? I understand long arms give up ground clearance but also give the LCA a smaller sitting angle.

Would you suggest radius arms on a 4.50" lift daily driver, or just long arms and adjustable uppers? I hear the biggest con with radius is that you tear up bushing left and right. Or should I just stick with adjustable short arms?

Thanks much and for those of interest that think this might help here's some lift details and what I plan to do with it.
3.5" Coils
.75" Spacer
3.5" full leaf pack
.75" net lift shackle
Monotube Shocks
Steering upgrade(all the important bars)

Itll be 85% daily driver, and the rest weekend warrior mostly for hill running, I think thats called pre running? If not whats pre running?

Back