• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Merry Christmas or Happy Holidays

Happy Holidays to everyone. looking forward to a great new year, some great wheelin, and meeting some more of the NAXJA family.

Enjoy, God bless, and be safe.
Mojo

Merry XMas all. Have a safe and fun holiday!

xmas-smiley-037.gif

merry christmas and happy holidays guys!!!

Merry Christmas! It was great to meet and wheel with everybody I've met from Naxja. Great group of peeps in the NW! Next year will be even better!

and the question of the day is: what was everybodys christmas haul? i got a membership for coscto (plus costco cash), a couple of really nice shirts, the 07 almanack (i have no clue, dont ask why) a gift card for best buy, and stuff from bath and body works.

oh yea....jeep parts:D

and i forgot........i got photoshop:d

I got a new PC w/ 19" widescreen LCD, some more shotgun and .40 ammo, a VERY nice Galco gunleather belt and holster, King of the Hill DVD set, and a Starbucks mug. :D Have to see what Santa left us at my folks' place later. ;)

Be safe, everyone.

mojojojo said:
:bawl: Coal, nothing but coal...:bawl:

Coal makes fire, which creates steam in the boiler, which spins the turbine, which turns the generator, which gives electricity.

Coal isn't bad, you've just gotta know how to use it, dude. :D

got a set of ratcheting wrenches , those things rock I shoulda got some a long time ago.
a 1/4 sheet Makita sander
one of those plastic cabinets with all the little drawers for storing fastners and such
and a shop vac
and csi 1 and 3 already have #2.

i got a deep fryer, a pair of Aerosmith pajamas, and very evil looking electric guitar

I got Christmas Eve and Christmas off. Two days to spend with the family. That was good enough.

No Jeep parts here
Got some nice pens and watches.
Nice Gift cards

Jason

ive got you all beat, i got to stay in afghanistan a few more weeks. but my christmas is the day i step off that plane back in the states, i bought most of my christmas myself though.

Back