• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Good source for new or used AC Compressor

CoastieJ

NAXJA Forum User
Anybody know a good source to buy a working AC compressor? I have a '96 XJ with auto and 4.0L I6. So far I see new ones costing me over $300. I see a couple used ones for less than half that on EBay, but they look a little suspect. I'd like to get this in before the heat arrives this spring. Thanks for your help...

i have one, it may be expensive to ship from PA though prob still cheaper than what you found... pm me if you are interested

on another note man do i miss P.B. .... pm me if you

I have a donor 94 XJ here in NH but my butts not going out in 30 degrees to pull it out. Bring some of that California weather with you.

I have to say that you get what you pay for in A/C.If you need a new compresser,save up and get a new one,and a dryer.A/C is wailing expensive to have work done on in the first place ,you don't want to have to do it twice because of a bad part.:compwork:

Back