• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Clayton Offroad Suspensions

fubar XJ

NAXJA Forum User
I've been searching onlime, asking fellow XJ jeepers, and doing a bit of research into what suspension to run on my almost stock '91 XJ that's in need of some ground clearance. A sharp fellow turned me towards Clayton Offroad's long-arm XJ kits, and I've been impressed with what they offer. Anyone here have their suspension on their XJ, and what do you think of it?

Just looking for informed opinions, thanks.

I tried the search feature, didn't do it right I guess, because I didn't find anything.

Thanks anyhow for the insight.

Is spelling an issue?

try "clayton"

Here's an example of the Clayton supsension. Not sure what he's using for springs. 91 Jeep Project is correct, he makes the arms, you choose what springs you want.

This Jeep also has the Clayton Rear Coil Conversion for the XJ

DSC_7158.jpg

motorcityxj said:

Thank you, thank you, thank you.

I'm going with the Clayton 6.5" LA kit.

i have them for my XJ. before i bought i was goin to go with the TNT stuff. but i was a pain to get to the tranny. went with claytons instead. PURE BEEF is all i can say. Great customer service. Adam answered all my questions i had.

Here's Vince in Big Bear and Calico this past week. The Jeep did very well and has lots of flex, as you can see. :)

IMG_0333.jpg

IMG_0344.jpg

ive seen there stuff in action on TJ's XJ's and a few YJ Coil convertions and all i can say is there stuff works flawless, and ill be goin with his frt arms come spring

Back