• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Some snow wheelin pics from Goat Mt. last weekend...

Twistedimg

NAXJA Forum User
goato6snow-01.jpg

goato6snow-02.jpg

goato6snow-03.jpg

goato6snow-04.jpg

goato6snow-05.jpg

goato6snow-06.jpg

goato6snow-07.jpg

goato6snow-08.jpg

goato6snow-09.jpg

goato6snow-10.jpg

goato6snow-11.jpg

IXNAYXJ said:
Dude, you take some amazing pictures. Awesome.

Are you associated with Crawl Magazine at all? I saw the new issue tonight and it looks great, as usual.

-----Matt-----

Thanks man. Not so much associated with them as its more of a situation where I know the guys there, have had some photos published in CRAWL, and want to do whatever I can to help them out. Its an awesome magazine and deserves it. They had two guys down here for this run also. Alex (photographer/write) rode with me and Justin (layout guru) was riding along with someone else.

incredible looking pictures - easily the best i've seen on this site. i love the look of that extended cab taco w/the hummer beadlocks and 1 tons.

Where abouts is goat mtn? I googled and I got that it was outside estacada I think?

Anyone have directions at all? Places to go/avoid?

Jason-RJR said:
I am heading up there New Years Day with a couple friends.

Damn you! :D Wish I could go wheeling on New Years Day. Be sure to honk just after you pass the Chevron where 224 and 211 intersect. I get to work that day...

Back