• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Help , Factory parts for Canada

Frankkl

NAXJA Forum User
I live in Canada and Makeitmopar and allchryslerparts wont ship here. I want some factory accessories like a brush gard, side steps, skid plate and off road light wires. Any other vendor ? Any way to get around that ? I live in Ottawa, so its very near Watertown, Champlain, Plattsburg NY.

If any one have the parts PM me

8220 3257 1 J, T 72, 74 CARRIER KIT, Tire-Roof Rack
8220 3419 1 J, T 72, 74 Black Steel GUARD KIT, Brush, With Fog Lamps
8220 4906 1 J, T 72, 74 Forrest Green [PG8] RUNNING BOARD KIT, Full
8220 3391 1 J, T 72, 74 Black Steel STEP KIT, Tubular Side, Right and Left Steps Included
8220 2851 1 PLATE PACKAGE, Skid - Front
8220 3726 1 J, T 72, 74 SKID PLATE PACKAGE, Fuel Tank
8220 3403 1 J, T 72, 74 LIGHT PACKAGE, Fog
8220 4235 1 J, T 72, 74 INSTALL PACKAGE, Off Road Light

Do you really have to have "factory" accessories? To each his own for sure but I really think there are some way better looking and functioning add ons in the after market and may be a better way to go. There are tons of shops down in Toronto that can get you just about whatever you want and then some. Just my .02

Ship to the UPS Store in Ogdensburg NY and go pick it up. That's what all of us Ottawa area guys do. If you join up with the OVO, EOTB, OJC, etc. you may even be able to get someone else to go get the stuff for you.

Last edited:
Frank, just looking at your list... do you really want that "junk"? There is much nicer/better aftermarket parts out there.

Back