• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

where to find steelies?

a7273chargerguy

NAXJA Forum User
sams offroad wants 69 apiece but i have heard on here 25-30 apiece.where can i get some,prefferably today?i live in a fairly large city so someone should have em' right?

try jegs or summit

a7273chargerguy said:
sams offroad wants 69 apiece but i have heard on here 25-30 apiece.where can i get some,prefferably today?i live in a fairly large city so someone should have em' right?

so what size arte you looking for and any particular style? or is price king and you just want any brand cheap?

My recomendation is find someone who price matches get a couple quotes from summit, discount tire, is right by ya in texas and surronding states i have no clue what national chains that price match are in your area.

I would go with summit since they are great and always treat me right with great prices, but i prefer to keep my money local.

i have stocker 5 spoke wrangler wheels on my XJ, i forget what they are called they are off a late model like 2002 or so, i am buying some crager soft 8's for my van. They are the best looking steelies in my opinion, and very good pricing.

Last edited:
Ryno 4wd at 56th and Garnett 459-9003 if I am not mistaken.

If not Summit is your next best bet IMO.

Winn Dixie.

Here you go Gil. I think this qualifies.
captionthis.jpg

not sure about the other places mentioned,but summit also has free shipping,i just got a set of the cragar soft 8's for $36 apiece,free shipping

Back