• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Track Bar bushibng shot... where to get one

Is a Rubicon Express Trackbar bushing on the axle end the same as the stock one available at my local shop or is it a special one only from rubicon cause mine is shot and I need a new one

Don't mean to bring up an old thread, but I've got a bent RE trackbar from a TJ with less than 200 miles on it. I have a JKS adjustable trackbar on my rig and the axle mount bushing is shot, does anyone know if the RE one will swap into my JKS one? If so, how do I remove it without damage?

The bushing on the RE one is a two peice.

Take a hammer. Beat the sleeve out of the RE bushing. take a punch or screwdriver, reach through the hole and push the back half of the bushing out. Flip the trackbar over, repeat. It may take some force.

Do the same on your JKS. See if the RE bushing fits or not. ;)

cal said:
The bushing on the RE one is a two peice.

Take a hammer. Beat the sleeve out of the RE bushing. take a punch or screwdriver, reach through the hole and push the back half of the bushing out. Flip the trackbar over, repeat. It may take some force.

Do the same on your JKS. See if the RE bushing fits or not. ;)

thanks, I was mainly looking for how to remove it, I didn't expect anyone to know anyways. however if anyone does know, feel free to chime in.

thanks.

Back