• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

MJs and ABS

casm

NAXJA Forum User
Okay, question for all of the MJ gurus: were they ever offered with ABS, and, if so, in which years and equipment levels?

I'm asking this on behalf of a friend of mine whom I'm helping to buy his first Jeep. He's apparently turned up an MJ (and unfortunately he had zero details on it) with ABS. I'm not aware of them having it, but could easily be wrong. If somebody could clear this up, I'd appreciate it.

5-90 said:
What's it going for, and where is it? I could use an MJ...

Good questions. About all I can really tell you is that it's down here somewhere - other than that, it's apparently a 4x4 automatic with some sort of six-cylinder engine, ABS, and the short bed. You now know as much about it as I do from the email I received - can't exactly say it was the most informative message ever ;) I've got my own questions in to the potential buyer for him to pass on to the seller, so we'll see what comes back.

casm said:
Okay, question for all of the MJ gurus: were they ever offered with ABS, and, if so, in which years and equipment levels?

I'm asking this on behalf of a friend of mine whom I'm helping to buy his first Jeep. He's apparently turned up an MJ (and unfortunately he had zero details on it) with ABS. I'm not aware of them having it, but could easily be wrong. If somebody could clear this up, I'd appreciate it.

The Comanche never had ABS offered as an option from 1986-1992.

Back