• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Headlamp Leveling Systems

red_01_xj

NAXJA Forum User
Anybody have any info on this? I would like to see what I need to add to my XJ to gain this. I know there is the switch the motor and h4 conversions, but thats all.

Has anybody sucessfully added this?

Never heard of it - why not just use the screwdriver adjusters?

I know the way the system is spose to work is to allow the driver to adjust the beams in a couple different positions it came on some euro spec Jeeps 97+

red_01_xj said:
Anybody have any info on this? I would like to see what I need to add to my XJ to gain this. I know there is the switch the motor and h4 conversions, but thats all.

Has anybody sucessfully added this?
Did you get my PM? I sent a reply to yours earlier today but it doesn't show up in my PM 'sent' folder.
Anyways grab yourself a FSM. It will list all the parts you'll need and show you how to wire it up.

Mine's not complete yet as I've run into several other projects but it's on my 'to do list' for next year. When I get finished, my XJ will be the most complete optioned out 97+ XJ on the planet. :D

Here's the factory leveling switch location in my Jeep.
dsc03645.jpg

No sorry I didn't get your pm...Ill have to seach the FSM

There on all of them over here in england, seems that most of the time they don't work.

All it consists of is your light attached to a bracket with an electric motor on it. Hangs down about 4 inches below the rear of the light and makes pulling your steering box bolts a real bugger.

Well Im on my way to parting together a kit... I was on ebay.co.uk this morning and found a switch, so I bought that up. I aslo got to wondering what other veichles have this, any in the US that we can adapt the motors too?

Back