• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Ramsey 8500# winches for $399.95 delivered ~!

Status
Not open for further replies.

XJ&CHZ4ME

NAXJA Forum User
Sams Offroad in Tulsa, Oklahoma is selling Ramsey 8500# winches for $399.95 delivered anywhere in the US (excluding Hawaii and Alaska I assume). They have fast shipping too. I orderd mine on Monday and it was here 3 days later. They actually have these in stock, not like some companies that you order from and they have your items shipped from the supplier. I am very pleasde with these guys, they are helpful and friendly as well. Check them out at www.samsoffroad.com

And incase your wondering, NO!, I am not affiliated with them by any means, I am just a very satisfied customer! Check them out~

He's had that deal for about 3 years now. Thanks for the refresher though.

Is Sam's a NAXJA approved Vendor/Sponsor?

Not trying to stir it up here.
Just curious.

Anyone?

Dont know, couldnt tell ya about that. I just now actually saw that this forum was for "approved" vendors, so I probably put this post in the wrong place if he is not an "approved" vendor.. If so, I appologize. :dunno:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back