• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

JcrOffroad: New XJ prerunner bumper

Status
Not open for further replies.

jcroffroad

www.jcroffroad.com
New release:

Jeep XJ Prerunner bumper
xjpre-runner.jpg

Introductory pricing starting at $285
frontxjprerunner.jpg

more information available here:
http://www.jcroffroad.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=1XJFPRE&Category_Code=XJB

I'll take the one with the 2" receiver. If the price is accurate, it's $10 cheaper than the stage 4.
xjprerunnersmalltw0.jpg

does the bumpers come coated, ie paint or powdercoated

Bumper comes in bare metal. We recommend a good primer and paint (from a can is fine) for easy touch ups. But a local powder coater in your area would have no problem putting some powder on it for you.

thanks, tax time is coming!!!!!!!!!!!

monkeyevil said:
Unfortunately the prerunner bumper stands off the grill a little more than the regular ones so we have room to weld the outer tubes to the top of the bumper.

Is that a polite way of saying you won't sell them separately? I understand they aren't a bolt on accessory.

Look down on your front bumper on the ends. The side tubes are 1.25" diameter. We had to space the bumpers off the jeep an extra .5" in order to fit the tubing. If you think you can fit the 1.25" tubing on the ends, we can sell you the tubing. Just PM with what you want to do.

later,brian

Does anyone know what the approximate cost to ship is? I couldn't find a calculator of any sort on the site.
Also, what is the approx. weight with Tie-ins/Side protectors?

Thanks

how would i mount my lic plate to this bumper? iowa law, is there a bracket of some sort?

cool thanks tax time is close

jcroffroad said:
Alot of ppl that need to mount plates, just use two self drilling screws into the face of the bumper. A few others have got the 2" receiver and mounted the plate to a custom coupler.

thats what i plan on doing once i get rid of my rust issue. WA requires both plates also.

my back bumper came w/ the pre drilled holes and screws

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back