• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Cheap tube inserts!! Long arms!

barillms

NAXJA Forum User
http://www.suicidedoors.com

Threaded 3/4" -16 pitch, up to 1" ID tube inserts $5.00 each. Other places are $13.

Check out the 4 link stuff too. I'm going to get the Poly bushing, adjustable 4 link bars around 34-36" or so for my long arms.. w/ the 2.5" wide bushing. At $50 each, you can't go wrong. They're 1.2" DOM, .25" wall - but I'm not a rock crawler or anything. (don't yell, k)

Not sure what I'm gonna do for my single UCA yet, probably copy a RockKrawler one.

I'm gonna get frame mounts from www.ballisticfabrication.com
and weld on some Rusty's #22 tabs for the dana 30 end of the arms.

Sound good?? (I've been doing alot of reasearch, I'm on a budget)

wow....thats cheap for inserts....and for the links. defenitely a good source for people looking to do long arms and other links. i'd be interested to find out what or who manufactures their flex joint, just to see if its a quality unit or not. hell for that price i bet you could have them sound you a link bar without their flex joint and put on your own RE joint or somethin similar. they also offer a pretty impressive warantee, if you manage to break, bend or strip it you get a new one for free!!!.

Mike

Last edited:
I like the ones from www.spidertrax.com they have virtually every size and thread combo. They have their own cnc machine and make them. The 3/4" run $7.99 IIRC.

Back