• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

shocks for bb

87baseomatic

NAXJA Forum User
I have a 2" bb (spacers in front, shackles in rear) I will be installing this month and I figured while I was in there I could put some new shocks in. I was looking at the monroe sensatracs that rock lizard fab recommends with their budget boost. Are there any cons to running them. I had sensatracs on my old 87 xj with and they rode nice.

My only concern is that I will only be running the bb until spring when I plan on upgrading to a re 3.5" super ride lift and I would like to use the same shocks with that lift also in hopes of retaining a decent ride on the street. The jeep is my daily for the winter while my gti goes under construction again. It does get wheeled moderately on the weekends though so I don't want to end up with shocks that are too short and bottoming out on the trails. Opinions and ideas???

Back