• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Free stuff........

Art Triggs

NAXJA Forum User
I have most of a sand colored interior - Carpet, lots of plastic and a relatively unmolested headliner if anyone wants or needs it..... the hitch is you have to pick it up, if I dont hear from anyone it goes to the dump next Saturday..... next... I also have 4 green doors for sale....., power windows and locks, all glass, front pass side door is banged up but looks serviceable, the other three look good. also a front drivers side fender and flare in decent shape, and two rear flares - same deal I won't / cant ship 'em - There may be a bunch of other small parts around as well. PM me for more info.

Sorry, the free stuf is gone, including the headliner,it went very quickly. I have three doors left.
Drivers side front & rear are in decent shape, pass front is banged up might be useful for a half door or parts, after Friday I am stripping all three for parts.(been sitting around too long)

Back