• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Finally

Ramsey

NAXJA Forum User
A forum in the event section that actually matters to me. :yelclap:

can't wait for some Winter wheeling.

...BOB

Yes, it is good to see this in the Events Forum. I am looking forward to having Winterfest at Flat Nasty this coming February. Hopefully, we will see a good turnout.

Les

bshaw said:
I got your squeak at your 12:00...... :D
Maybe it's low brain voltage, but I'm not sure where my 12:00 is at. :dunno:

Les

87manche said:
directly in front of you is 12:00
OK ... well then if that is the case, where is squeak?

Maybe I should just be candid and ask, "What, exactly, are you trying to say BShaw?"

Les

What is the most common place for getting some shut eye at the end of the day? Do you guys usually camp or head in for a little hotel action? I have never been to a winterfest; I moved here a year ago just in time to miss last years winterfest at Badlands. I have been missing lots of events lately (t4t for one) because we are finalling our project at work and I dont want to miss this one.

Also, will I be lucky enough to be presented with one of those kickass mw chapter yellow stickers when I make the trek from Chicago? (I know 7 hours isnt as bad as what some of you are looking at...)

Since my XJ is also my DD, I will be driving it down... ...anybody up for a little convoy action?

kndrewa said:
What is the most common place for getting some shut eye at the end of the day? Do you guys usually camp or head in for a little hotel action? I have never been to a winterfest; I moved here a year ago just in time to miss last years winterfest at Badlands. I have been missing lots of events lately (t4t for one) because we are finalling our project at work and I dont want to miss this one.

Also, will I be lucky enough to be presented with one of those kickass mw chapter yellow stickers when I make the trek from Chicago? (I know 7 hours isnt as bad as what some of you are looking at...)

Since my XJ is also my DD, I will be driving it down... ...anybody up for a little convoy action?
Most of us camp. There are some cabins nearby FlatNasty, but I believe those are already spoken for. PM kid4lyf on the cabin thing, he should be able to tell you. There are others that do the hotel thing, it's just what ever you want to do.
MWC sticker can be yours for $5. I'm sure someone(Paula maybe?) will have some there. If not, check the sticky in in the MWC forum.

See ya at WF
HTH

Hale

I am driving down, and will leave Saint Charles (West burb) on Thursday.
I am guessing it to be an eight hour trip. I'd like to leave 9:30ish.
I plan to wheel Friday and Saturday, drive home Sunday with all my raffle prizes.

...BOB

Ramsey said:
A forum in the event section that actually matters to me. :yelclap:
So you're going to be there then? Right?

Hale

Haleyes said:
So you're going to be there then? Right?

Hale

you kidding?
Ramsey doesnt wheel...

hell - last year, he craped out on WF to go to Mardi-Gras... what a looser...

:D :D

Well its a good thing I got it out of the way today and this coming weekend. Being drunk for over 12 hours loses its appeal at that 13th hour. Things are definetly iffy about winterfest, lets go with haleyes! hopefully....

Back