• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Teamcherokee.com

Bdiddy11

NAXJA Forum User
So I just stumbled upon this page... rather sweet. Now I know the names of some of the things I need and know where to look. Dunno if anyone else has ever used this site?
How is the service?
Delay in recieving merchandise? ...

Same here, everything is as advertized. All original factory parts.

X3 They had all kinds of stuff I never knew was available.
Wayne

I placed an order on 1/4/2007 and still haven't received it. I emailed them once asking for a tracking number and they said if it didn't arrive by a certain date, to contact them again.

Since then, I've tried emailing them 3 or 4 times and haven't received a response. They don't have an 800 number so I haven't tried calling but they did answer the first email so I know it's a valid method of communication for them.

Not a good first experience at all...

I've ordered several items from teamcherokee, The parts came correct, worked fine and they arrived on time.

But they never answered my parts questions either. Buying online is risky enough, they should at least have some customer service.

Just found another place that even has new doors and full floor pans! Good pricestoo. Jeep4x4center.com

My order from 1/04/2007 finally arrived today 1/30/2007. My repeated email attempts to find the status of the order went unanswered.

There was finally a shipping email that came from "QuantumView" and not, "TeamCherokee" so of course, it appeared to be junk mail to my eyes.

Back