• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

What color to choose...

XbajajeepX

NAXJA Forum User
Ok I will be getting my 99 2dr XJ painted in 4 weeks or so and I am torn between a few colors....the colors are Rescue green(the color on the new JK's), white, or a dark shadow gray...I was also thinking about getting it done in flat paint(professionaly)....Does grease clean off of flat paint easily? If I were to go with flat white I wouldnt want to get grease on it and not be able to get it off....How do you think the rescue green would look in a flat texture??? Thanks

Mike

OR I could get it line X'd white...I wonder if that would be cheaper....Anyone know???

If price is an issue, some colors can cost 3 or 4 time more than others, might be worth checking out price before deciding

i got mine OD green im happy.

1990 - Light Gold metallic with the 'Sand' colored interior. All black trim. I love it. The black and gold really pop. I hate gold on cars, but on my '90 I think it looks really good.

Picking colors is a tough choice. Good Luck.

-Ted

Back