• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Just recieved my tracbar

kumes12688

NAXJA Forum User
I just got the re 1600 adjustable tracbar but i think it is missing a piece. In the diagram it shows a metal spacer that goes in between the the misalignment spacers. Do i need this piece? Also when i install it how do i make sure that the body is centered over the axle?Thanks

To make sure mine was lined up I used a piece of string with a weight on the end of it. Let it hang over the fender well on each side and measured the distance from the string to the hub. Should be pretty accurate as long as your fenders aren't mangled and the vehicle is level.

Measure from the inner fender by the coil tower to the tire. Have someone turn the steering wheel to move it around. Then adjust the trackbar to line it up. Some guys like to set it a little to the drivers side on taller lifts because it will stuff more uniformly while articulating.

I don't know about the spacer. :dunno: I did hear that they changed the heim though.

Back