• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Looking for a good 6" lift

Jeep-Guy

NAXJA Forum User
I know that this question has been asked before but I need some advice on choosing a 6” lift with GREAT articulation. I was looking at the Skyjacker 6” Rock Ready kit, but I have heard that the joints go bad. Can anybody make any recommendations and post some flex shots of 6” kits?

RE 6200 5.5" Extreme Duty with 3.5" zj coils instead of 4.5" ZJ coils, and 3.5" leaf packs instead of 4.5" leaf packs. Or even for less than the Skyjunker 6" kit, you could do the TNT Customs YLink kit. Talk about sick. I have the RE6200 as I explained with the shorter springs and run 35's. I will be getting the TNT Customs YLink arms and belly pan pretty soon, but my flex is decent for 5" lift and 35's. IMHO, you spend a lot of extra $$ just for the Skyjacker name.

My junk from last Sunday
100_2834.jpg

100_2857.jpg

100_2784.jpg

100_2768.jpg

RE x2

I ran the re 5.5" short arm kit for about three years and loved it. The only reason I ditched it was because i went to full width d44/9" and used the radius arm setup.

I went with the Rustys 4.5 coil and leafs, 1.75" coil spacer in front and 1.5" shackles in the rear and love it. It flexes great with BFG 33" muds. I had to do a little trimming to get them to stuff all the way and now I have trimmed even more, put on TJ fender flares (sahara) and will be going up to 35's

co08.jpg

co10.jpg

Make your own. It's not too hard. Just buy the joints and some good tube. Most people get intimidated by the thought of making your own but if you can install it, you can make it (even if it does require the help of some friends with welders). ;)

Back