• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NW chapter video

I like the part with Tom Petty singing "I won't back down" as Matt is backing down Little Rubicon.:D

Very Nice!! Thanks for compiling the vid's.

Not often you get vido of Matt backing down anything;)
Although if you notice, he made it up with no issues later in the video. I think he needed to sleep on it over night to help him get past his "issues":laugh3:
Michael

Just for the record, I'm just Fawking with Matt. I've been there everytime He made it over little rubicon (and didn't he he).

jamez.

IXNAYXJ said:
Video was great! Thanks for putting it all together, Rod.

And yes, the part of me backing down Little Rubicon in shame was funny. I'm just glad you included the one where I made it up, too. ;)

-----Matt-----

no problem, hope u all enjoyed. sorry the quality isn't that great.

the funny part is that part actually landed right at the end of the song the first time through. didn't have to edit a whole lot to make it fit just right. it's like it was fate.:dunno:

use a windows media compression, remove the music (i'd rather listen to 4 liters) or lay music over the normal sounds at a very low volume, cut out the uneventful portions where not much is happening, and you'll be golden.

wait, that green flatbed toyota at 9-10 minutes in looks crazy familiar, whats that guys name?

Last edited:
Jason-RJR said:
use a windows media compression, remove the music (i'd rather listen to 4 liters) or lay music over the normal sounds at a very low volume, cut out the uneventful portions where not much is happening, and you'll be golden.

wait, that green flatbed toyota at 9-10 minutes in looks crazy familiar, whats that guys name?

i actually agree with you about the sounds. it was better B4 i downloaded it to the net. must have lost a bit for some reason. it was about 50/50...just enough that you could hear the motors wine and tires squeel a bit. Oh well can't ask for much with a 4 mega pix digital camera and cheasy windows movie maker. was fun making it though. now i wanna get a better camera and some better software. i'm hooked!

As for the guy in the yota i don't recall his name. we met the mup in washougal a few weeks ago. his daughter had an XJ on 35's. i gave her the web site info. maybe she'll show up some day.

mojojojo said:
i actually agree with you about the sounds. it was better B4 i downloaded it to the net. must have lost a bit for some reason. it was about 50/50...just enough that you could hear the motors wine and tires squeel a bit. Oh well can't ask for much with a 4 mega pix digital camera and cheasy windows movie maker. was fun making it though. now i wanna get a better camera and some better software. i'm hooked!

As for the guy in the yota i don't recall his name. we met the mup in washougal a few weeks ago. his daughter had an XJ on 35's. i gave her the web site info. maybe she'll show up some day.

definitely a different guy.

cool vid! means i'll haveta do digi video while on the tahuya run.

Back