• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Wobble at highway speeds?

Zoro

NAXJA Forum User
Lately I've been getting some excessive wobbles at highway speeds but only while turning the wheel, usually only happens when turning left but it feels like the whole axle is hopping off of the ground.

I'm running a 4" OME lift with brand new shocks, brand new steering stabiliser and a fresh alignment. Tire size is 31x11.5

Any ideas on how to solve this?

It isn't true death wobble unless you have to change your shorts after it happens. :laugh:

When parked the trac-bar has the slightest bit of wobble at the mount but no play on the other end.

Old Man- I assume you speak from experience? ;)

original lca's??? If so you should put new (aftermarket) ones on. I had the same issues and dumped a ton of money into all the possibilities, until lastly replacing the lca's-which fixed my problem.

Also make sure the tires are perfectly in balance. I prefer media balancing as to not lose weights and throw off the balance.

Back