• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Who has snow? 11-27

ECKSJAY

Water is dirty
Heh, 4" here in the last hour and a half. Drove home from work at 6 to light rain and cold wind. Heard thunder/saw lightning and didn't think anything of it. 7:30 I peeked outside and saw snow on the ground. :D

Fresh parking lot next door was just begging for a rooster tail or 10. :D Sabrina sure enjoyed that. :jester: "WOW DAD, YOU'RE TURNING JUST LIKE LIGHTNING MCQUEEN!!!"

She didn't know I was actually simulating the Tokyo Drift. :shhh:

Last edited:
I did a snow run this AM. 410 hill closed to and from Bonney Lake.:tears:
512 closed:tears:
167 chains required:tears:
Can't get to work.:eyes: :dunno: So I came home.
My boss shut down the company until noon.:yelclap:
I think I will see if I can get to Wilkinsin and maybe Evans Creek for a snow run today.:party: Or maybe just up and down my street. Or maybe I will just go back to bed.:laugh3:

CoolCal said:
Or maybe I will just go back to bed.:laugh3:

Went out at 8 last night to get my brother and take something to my folks' house up the hill. James street was closed in Kent just beyond where I made it up and cut over to Smith. Smith had Metro buses and dinky econo cars at all different angles. Was like a slalom course. :D I had aired down to 10psi and had to fight to get the Jeep to slide at all. Got him up the hill, dropped off what we needed to, and got him home. Took the long way home, via Auburn just to take the tour of idiots out there. :D Holy crap, amazing how people FREAK OUT at a couple inches of snow. Had some guys in a Jeep sitting on the side of the road where I was stopped (waiting to climb a hill) and told them to let some air out of their tires. 'Huh? Then they'll be flat!' Yeah, even after explaining how it worked they said, 'Uhhh, yeah, OK.' Gee, look at mine and see how I'm not even spinning? :twak:

One guy down near the Kent Station yelled, 'A******!' as I drove by slowly. I looked at him, then around, and said, 'Me?' 'Yeah, driving by here showing off your 4WD.' Me, 'Hmm, sure beats walking around out there in the snow to wait for the bus that won't ever come...'

Good night last night. Looks like it's warming up out there though. :(

we got about 8 inches, with compact snow and ice an inch and a half thick on all the roads, went to work yesterday but there was no work. Today I'm staying home with my wife and son.

3-4 inches in the valley, anywhere from 6-18 inches in the mountains (depends on which side of the great divide your on) and the temp last night was -18 (yes farenheit)

This is from a dusting that we got Sunday. This is after about 6 hrs and it snowed until the next morning. Check out the snow on the hood of the jeep.
MakaylaRae027.jpg

We have about 12" at the house.
Have not had power since Sunday afternoon.
Expecting more snow tonight.

Michael

no snow yet but beggin for some.....Man i wish i was back on Whidbey island. the base has been essential personel for liike 4 days now. thats like taking a vacation!

And Im somewhere in afghanistan!!!!!!

I WANNA PLAY IN THE SNOW:(

ECKSJAY said:
Heh, 4" here in the last hour and a half. Drove home from work at 6 to light rain and cold wind. Heard thunder/saw lightning and didn't think anything of it. 7:30 I peeked outside and saw snow on the ground. :D

Fresh parking lot next door was just begging for a rooster tail or 10. :D Sabrina sure enjoyed that. :jester: "WOW DAD, YOU'RE TURNING JUST LIKE LIGHTNING MCQUEEN!!!"

She didn't know I was actually simulating the Tokyo Drift. :shhh:

actually that would be turning like The "Fabulous Hudson Hornet"...you youngsters think they came up with that chit in Tokyo ;)

Google Hudson Hornet...there actually "was" a fabulous hudson hornet race car.

Kids....:rolleyes: :D

mtnxj said:
3-4 inches in the valley, anywhere from 6-18 inches in the mountains (depends on which side of the great divide your on) and the temp last night was -18 (yes farenheit)
Damn where do you live, cutbank? (inside montana joke)

got 3in. in silverdale this morning

got about 5'' here.......yay:) i have snow for xmas:)

ECKSJAY said:
My buddy was there for a while. :) I shot this one a week or so ago when I was helping him wrench on his rig. :D

Image006.jpg

Oh the fun I could have, but will not take liberties with...:D

Cool shirt!

Back