• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Looking for Torx Bolts for door latch

DementedXJ

NAXJA Forum User
I found out i am missing 4 bolts from the door latch where it is bolted in the door jamb area to the door. they are a torx bolt about 2 inches long. if anyone has some scrap doors or parting out a XJ let me know. BTW its for a 98 if that makes a difference

I think I have some. If you sing the Michigan fight song on Youtube I'll go find them! :)

it would be awesome if ya do. But can't help ya out on the singin, not a sports fan whatsoever!! hell i don't even know anything about OSU besides they are the buckeyes.

But anywho if you have some I sure could use em. I'll gladly shoot some money via paypal for them if you wish. let me know

Hey, did you ever get some? Naxja was not sending messages very well when this was live. If you need them I have them!

You could also just replace the Torx bolts with a hex head bolt. It's a standard metric thread on the bolt.

Back