• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Front winch bumper

SteelblueSteve

NAXJA Member #1179
Trying to put my Christmas list together and front winch bumper is at the top of it. Due to lack of welding skills fabbing one up is not an option. Searched vendors here on NAXJA and have come to the conclusion I definitely like the pre-runner type bumper the best, T&T's being my favorite. The only other one I've found I like the looks of on http://orfab.com/
Anyone have any of their products, the front winch bumper , do you like it? Didn't find anything searching here, don't know if the bumper is a new product or what.

i've been looking for a bumper as you desribe, also. Have you looked at the Protofab.com products? (sorry, I couldn't create a link) Their stuff looks solid and well designed..(anyone have any experience?)

Well then you could go with a reg. style bumper with a rec hitch in it, that way you can use your winch in the rear as well. That is what I plan on doing sometime in the future. Just a thought. JOE>

Back