• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Steering upgrade

nonnie

NAXJA Forum User
I have just ordered Rusty's 6.5" kit. It won't be installed for a few months yet because the 235 studded winter tires will look a bit stupid w/the lift. To upgrade my steering, does anyone have suggestions? 33x10.5x15 BFG Muds on 7" wheels. The Currie upgrade looks pretty tough but what do the Cherokee Gods say?:huh: :dunce:

I'd go with a heim style rod end steering... I'm going through the same thing. I've been shopping and like the Bullet Proof Steering set up:
www.bulletproofsteering.com

You might want to get some 34x10.50s Swamper LTBs...
33s might be a bit small for 6.5" of lift. I am running the same size lift and I'm considering 35s.

barillms said:
You might want to get some 34x10.50s Swamper LTBs...
33s might be a bit small for 6.5" of lift. I am running the same size lift and I'm considering 35s.
Everything I have read about the LTB's is negative for DD use. That's why the BFGs were my choice. LTB's 34x10.5 or Bias TSL 33x10.5 will be my weekend tires I suppose. Thanks though

Back