• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

tire size

qwickcrx

NAXJA Forum User
I have an '89 cherokee with a '00 High Country lift...I believe that was about 1 inch. Can anyone tell me what the largest tire I can run would be without any rubbing or major problems? I have two sets of stock wheels to put them on....which are best to use? I have the stock '00 steel 15 inch wheels and the '89 aluminum 15x7 wheels...thanks

most likely you will still be limited to 30's... 31's are a bit wider and thats where you will have problems..
mike

While on this subject.... is anyone running the 31x9.50R15LT Super Swamper Radial / TSL's ??? http://www.intercotire.com/html/tsl___radial.htm I'm thinking they will be a nice fit after I put a OME lift on. I'm thinking that having them siped would fix the wet road issues with them. With them being 9.50's I'd think there would be less rubbage issues when turning?
Mike B.

Back