• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

ATTN: XJ'ers with parts trucks..

sidriptide

nobody of any consequence
i found exactly what i need to finish my roof rack project!!! i need a bunch of the rubber insulated well-nuts that the rear wiper motor mounts to the hatch with. they are the same part used to secure the roof rack. the ones in the hatch dont seem to weather as much as the ones on the roof. if you have a parts rig. or just a dead rear wiper you wont be fixing. i need about a dozen or so... as long as the nut-sert inside the grommet is still sealed to the body and not just sitting in it.. any help would be appreciated. PM me if you can help..
mike

Go to Lowes!

lowes has the nutserts for about $.65 each - I don't remember the size but bring a SS screw and check the thread. Haven't checked HOme Depot - but they might have them also.

thanks for the tip.. i had already bought some of the stainless to hard-mount the rack then i stumbled across the wiper mounts..
thanks
mike

Back