• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Decent price on S-10 leafs

I paid $80 with a few trim parts thrown in, but that includes removal. You could get them cheaper, but I would have one of the junk yard dudes yank them. It will save a few hours of your life.

You guys are getting bent over!:D I got mine for nothing!

That's what I was thinking. FREE. You'd be better off finding stock XJ leafs (since alot of Jeeper's lift their Jeeps). They are more ideal too. Same spring rate, width, etc. Keep your eye out for guy with lifted Xj's. Say hi to a guy at a stop light, join a local Jeep club, goto a car show or truck show.

Bottom line, be patient. A junk yard is a business and needs to charge. A guy on the street just wants them out of his garage.

I'd pay less for s-10's and more for stock XJ leafs.

i paid 20 bucks per leaf pack for mine. i was lazy after sitting under a big ass Ford getting the front springs, so i paid the guy another 20 to pull the leafs too. so yea 60 for mine including removal. also, i snuck some full size chevy shackles on them, just attached em where they go. its a bunch of girls at the checkout at Ecology, so they don't know the difference.

Not more than $80 or whatever you said. Heck, new leafs are $150 so anything more than $75 is too much for me for used, unless it was a RE lift pack or OME (or better)

I know you and I are shooting PM's back and forth over at NEWJo_Org, but ask around. Thats the best way to go. Someone you know is bound to have a junk S-10 you can rob parts from.

And why would anyone want more XJ leafs? They have the same arch, so wouldn't they have the same affect as blocks in a way? They would just be there for their thickness, and not their arch. I wouldnt go that route. Hell, I threw away all my stock leafs, except for the main one.

Back