• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rubicon Express drop brackets with rustys 6.6 inch control arms

jonn

NAXJA Forum User
currently running rustys 6.5 inch lift. problem is control arm angles are really steep giving me a harsh ride and poor flex. has anybody used the rubicon express drop brackets with rustys control arms? the lower arms are about 16 inches long, not sure what lenght arm rubicon express recommends running with the brackets. i should probably just save my money and go with long arms. this post could also serve as a warning for anyone looking to purchase a rustys 6.5 inch kit, steep control arm angles = harsh ride and poor flex. control arms that come with the kit are also non adjustable.
thanks for help

Since you already have control arms. DB's would be my suggestion, $300 shipped for the brackets and braces. The closet LA setup that can touch that is the RK 3 Link. The brackets will make the ride alot smoother and aid in flex. They will work with your current CAs........:thumbup:

yup the drop brackets by Trailmaster were actuallu designed to use factory arms. John

Back