• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Los Coyotes on the 23rd.

Jump This

Just another minion!
I hear that the SoCal XJ boiz are heading out there for the entire weekend. I can only give up Saturday. Anyone else? If I can work it out maybe I will be able to stop by each day...just not overnight. If you all have seen Dans photos of last weekends trip you can tell there is some decent wheelin' to do.
LETS DO IT!!
T-Bent should be all healed up....

I may be able to make it...its my birthday so I will have an excuse :D ;) I think I might have some Rockrails by then too...ohh, jezzz, I need to install my Detroits and rear D44 too...OK wrench'n time, Im on a dead line now! lol

Jump This said:
by the way....If I should see your name as participating in this on-line endevour, I will know you are NOT working hard enough to get your rig in gear!!

Wrench'n Wrench'm Wrench'n....:D

OK...so I have been lazy....you guys think I can make Los Coyotes open front and rear? current set up is a 4.5" RE with .75" spacers and 33" BFG M/T's.

lol, yea...Im looking to get sliders soon but I need to sell my old lift kit! Some guy was supposed to come pick it up today but wasent able to make it...I hope he still wants it because I want my sliders! :)

There are plenty of bypasses if you need them. I went out there with 3.5", 31's and open axles. I was able to do left turn hill and dangerous road without too much drama. Left turn hill was a bit tough though.

Nice scenery, a bit hot and dusty though.

I had a blast, I would go this time but I am lifting my brother's TJ next weekend.

Josh

Bypasses!!!! Bite your tongue!!!! (I can say that now! Today I got the material for my sliders!!)
Okay...enough with the exclamation marks....
Its raining cats and dogs (ten points to the first person who can tell me the origin of that expression) up at Los Coyotes right now! I am soooooo looking forward to some wheelin'

Jump This...you want to weld me up some sliders while your at it? :D ;)

LCIR

I kinda started this run and am organizing it. I hope you guys make it. I plan to arrive friday evening in my motorhome. i wll be staying two nights. I hope to get everyone on the trail by 0930. We are meeting at the main campground somewhere near the water tank. quite a few people coming have no lockers. This shouldnt be a problem. Some of us are locked front and rear, the nice thing about lcir is that you can make most of it using bypasses but If you want it can get as crazy as ever. (bronco, el hill, bobsled etc. Actually I always just look at bobsled and decide not to even try :)

Hope to see you guys there. Ill be on CB channel 7 for the day and my cell when it works is 619-846-2771

Kevin Hedstrom
http://members.cox.net/hedstroms/kevin.htm

Kevin, are you thinking of attempting bobsled backwards (uphill) ?? If not, how do you get turned around? Or am I just thinking of the toboggan section? I don't think you would need lockers for that trail, you have gravity on your side.

Dan

Im not sure if Im going to make it now, I went for a drive down the street in the XJ and it started smoking! ACK! I was thinking engine fire!!!! Haha...ok it wasent that bad, but I could smell something burning and when I got out to check there was smooke comming from the drivers side of the grill. Not sure what it is, it wasent over heating at all, it has a brand new radiator. I checked all the wires ect to see if anything is burnt because it seems electrical to me...I hate electrical stuff. I hope I can figure it out soon and fix it!

lcir

To tell the truth, we probably wont do bobsled in any direction. We may go to camel toe and play on the granite though. That is right next to it on the top side.
KH

AWW...no Bobsled?...If I go I want to go up it :D

Back