• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

3.54 vs. 3.55

atreyuBLUEXJ said:
a 3.54 rear and a 3.55 front, will this hurt it?
YOUR T-CASE WILL EXPLODE! It happened to my brothers friend, dont do it unless you plan on running a lot of mud, even then I wouldnt be so sure.

Now Ramsey, you know that as long as the front is a 3.54 and the rear is a 3.55 and not vice verse, there's no problem. It's cool.

Okie Terry said:
Now Ramsey, you know that as long as the front is a 3.54 and the rear is a 3.55 and not vice verse, there's no problem. It's cool.

:dunno:

Last edited:
Okie Terry said:

Wait...my starboard diff is 4.10 and my port diff is 4.11. Is that OK, or should I swap them? Plz LMK ASAP!!11!1!!1!!!!

Okie Terry said:
Of course, i've got over 6000 posts, i know that. He said 3.54 rear though which is why i'm concerned.

fizassist said:
Wait...my starboard diff is 4.10 and my port diff is 4.11. Is that OK, or should I swap them? Plz LMK ASAP!!11!1!!1!!!!

Port and Stbd? Are both of those Fore and Aft as well? You know - Port Forward, Port Aft, Stbd Fwd, and Stbd Aft?

How'd you wedge four diffs in there - or even get one on each side, rather than one on each end? Write-up, please!

5-90

Anything over 8000 is for fags, especially 12k or more

tealgreenxj said:
as long as the difference is 2% or less, your ok
Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm, milk. Aaaahhhgggghhhhh..........
homer%20gummybear.jpg

Matt98XJ said:
It'll be fine. I run 4.88's in my D44, and 4.10's in my D30, and never had a problem.
really?

And for the mathmatically stupid...
a difference of up to .07 is acceptable.
like when running a 9" rear and a HP D44 front on 37"s.
the 9" gets 5.43 and the HP D44 gets 5.38.

as it was orrigninaallyyyyy pointed out. it just the math.
46/13=3.534..... (3.54)
39/11=3.545454545454....(3.55)
ok, brain hurts now... must sleep...

Back